Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EPG Request - BBC America
Can you add the BBC America channel, please?  You have BBC America UK (which seems pretty lame that such a channel should even exist), but you don't have the original US version of BBC America.

Thank you for considering.
Please read the FAQ how we list channels.

BBC is a british channel, so all BBC channels are listed in the UK.

That BBC America channel is the channel you are looking for, hence the name "America".
Actually, I would disagree with you that it is a British channel, as it cannot be received in Britain.  I will grant you that it is 50.01% owned by BBC Worldwide (the other 49.99% is owned by AMC Networks), but it is an American cable and satellite channel, and really should be grouped with all the other American channels.  However, thank you for the information as to where I can find the EPG data - I will update my channels accordingly.
BBC America is listed on the official BBC website with all the others, so for me it's british Big Grin

How the money is splitted in the background is not my business Smile

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)