Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel Names update
Not sure if this is a bug, or a designed behaviour, so please excuse me. Some providers have groups called for example like - "Live Football", and will change the name of the channels every now and then. This week it might be Team A vs Team B, the next Team C vs Team D. 
These names wont be updated, though. If this is the designed behaviour, I would propose an option "update channel names" for groups, so all channel names in a group will be updated if needed. 
Regards
I will ask our programmers if it's possible.

At the moment we only monitor if a channel has been added or deleted from the m3u.
(02-03-2018, 11:19 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: I will ask our programmers if it's possible.

At the moment we only monitor if a channel has been added or deleted from the m3u.

Thank you!
Updating channel and group names from the provider doesn't make sense, because you can change the names of the channels or groups to whatever you want.

If we would compare channel/group names with provider data, people would get updates every day.