Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ADDED] MLB Innings Channels // US Lineup
Thumbs Up 
Hello Attila.... There are 9 Inning Channels from MLB that are like PPV or OnDemand whenever there are games I beleive...Very Popular.... Do you have EPG for them ? Thanks !
Actually there are a lot more, than 9.

I don't really like these channels, because they are useless most of the time, but make the list more confusing.

I think, I have to find a way to separate sports channels from the regular ones.

(I hate sports in general)
(05-02-2017, 09:20 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Actually there are a lot more, than 9.

I don't really like these channels, because they are useless most of the time, but make the list more confusing.

I think, I have to find a way to separate sports channels from the regular ones.

(I hate sports in general)

Thanks !
If we lived in a world without sports I wouldn't be on this service. It's all I use IPTV for ;-)

I second this request + to include sport passes NBA, NHL, NFL.. 

I often see people asking for these on the IPTV services I use so it could help attract more business.

cheers
I added those channels already of course and I will see what I can do about the others.
Hi,

Am I missing something? MLB not in my EPG anymore? I have them checked, did a flush as well, no NFL in my EPG either, please check, thanks.
It doesn't show because they have no programming most of the time.
Those channels are only in the list because some users asked for them in the hope that it will show programming when some plays happen.