Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Thor 1W channels for Premier League
Hi,

Any chance you can add EPG for the 5 new channels in attached picture? They are now broadcasting Premier League in Norway. These are on the Thor 1W satellite.

Cheers
Anders

Attached Files Image(s)

Do the Sat channels have EPG?

These channels might be too new. I can't find any information even on the channels, not to speak about usable EPG data.
(07-20-2022, 10:38 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Do the Sat channels have EPG?

These channels might be too new. I can't find any information even on the channels, not to speak about usable EPG data.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. The channels are brand new on the satellite, so EPG may not be available yet. I know the Premier league starts in 2.5 weeks or so, so I guess EPG will be available on the sateliite before then.

Best regards,
Anders
I added one premiere league channel, which is created by using viaplay's premier league data.
There are still no signs of other channels anywhere on the net, even on official websites.
There are 1 games per day in the next 7 days, so not really useful. Like all the pay per view sport channels.
If it doesn't match any stream, then I am sorry.

Thank you for your understanding.