Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special characters
(06-09-2020, 05:51 PM)herbmeyer Wrote: I don't think you get the point. For me, this is the end of using EPG, if I cannot sort and rename my stations appropriately. I merge several files and I have categories that I do not want to group to circumnavigate your newly invented limitations. Surely a channel name ending US-A and US-B should be doable. We are not little children looking for smiles, just have our specific needs.

We do not do this just for messing with you.
It has reasons.

You would wonder how many iptv provider decorate their channels with smilies and unicorns.

Again: these characters are braking things inb our system and we are not willing to spend hours on finding these characters which are countless and iptv providers find new ones every time.
There is at least a dozen variation of a simple "-" sign.

I can not imagine any scenario where you can not handle your stuff only with a "-" or a "()" or with unique groups
And of course is US-A and US-B possible.
Did you read the message at all?
You can use +, - and ()

Other than that you either adapt your habits or you can look for another service.
I am sorry to say this so harsh, but we are not developing the site for your taste.
We develop the site for being usable by everybody.

Messages In This Thread
Special characters - by mydefposse - 06-08-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: Special characters - by Epg Admin - 06-09-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: Special characters - by herbmeyer - 06-09-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Special characters - by Epg Admin - 06-09-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Special characters - by herbmeyer - 06-10-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: Special characters - by adamh6262 - 06-09-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Special characters - by Epg Admin - 06-10-2020, 09:49 AM