Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website channel editor set max number of channels to display
The webpage editor used to display all Channels in a group. Now it only displays 20 channels per page. This is now impossible to rearrange channels from the same group but displayed across different pages . Please revert to the old version or have an option to set the number of channels to display on a page
Apparently the programmers messed it up.

I will let them know.

Thank you for telling me this.
(03-16-2020, 10:01 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Apparently the programmers messed it up.

I will let them know.

Thank you for telling me this.

Great !
Would it be possible to have a function to allow the user to set the number of channels to display per page on the webpage channel editor, I did notice that with the bug, the reduced number of channels did cause the page to be much more responsive to any channel changes made.(TVg ID, rearranging, etc) . maybe the bug is causative or correlated to this unintended side effect?
The "bug" is not the multiple pages, but the lack of the ability to move channels from one page to another. That's what we will fix.

Adding the paginator was one of the things that makes the site more responsive.
We reconstructed many things in the background, but if you would change back the site to have hundreds of channels again on one page, it would make it worse again.

However this is a temporary fix until we can revamp the whole m3u handling, which will take a few months.
This has been added.
Max channels per page is 100.