Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shows don't appear in xml file
Dear Administrator

Along with greeting you, I am writing to request to review the AMC.co channel
I checked the channel list and watched 59 shows. I checked the xml file and it appears downloading data from mi.tv, however EPG of this channel is not shown.

Thank you so much.
Dear Administrator

Along with greeting you, I am writing to request to review the Cinemax.pa channel
I checked the channel list and watched 33 shows. I checked the xml file and it appears downloading data from cinemax.tv, however EPG of this channel is not shown.

Thank you so much.
(07-30-2019, 08:40 PM)mazcimus Wrote:  I checked the xml file and it appears downloading data from mi.tv, however EPG of this channel is not shown.

What does that mean?
Where is the epg not shown? In the xml or on your TV?

If the shows are in the xml, but you don't see the data on your TV, then your TV has a problem.
Read the FAQ!
Disable the local caches and databases in your iptv app and refresh the data.
(07-31-2019, 11:43 AM)Epg Admin Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 08:40 PM)mazcimus Wrote:  I checked the xml file and it appears downloading data from mi.tv, however EPG of this channel is not shown.

What does that mean?
Where is the epg not shown? In the xml or on your TV?

If the shows are in the xml, but you don't see the data on your TV, then your TV has a problem.
Read the FAQ!
Disable the local caches and databases in your iptv app and refresh the data.

sorry, I meant that the source is shown in the xml file but no shows related to the channel appear in the xml file
Ok, thanks.

Please send us an email with your registered account email so we can look into it.
We know it happened already to others, so we need accounts to be able to pinpoint the cause of this.
This shouldn't happen anymore.