Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XML issue Fixed (May 16. 2019)
The XML issue has been fixed today in the morning.

I was not able to make the announcement until now, because I had stuff to do outside.

Every personal account will be extended by 14 days as a thank you gift for your patience and for your understanding.
(05-16-2019, 01:31 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: The XML issue has been fixed today in the morning.

I was not able to make the announcement until now, because I had stuff to do outside.

Every personal account will be extended by 14 days as a thank you gift for your patience and for your understanding.

Well done

Thanks for all your efforts

So all channels big or small should supply Tv Guide info Correct??????????????????

As long as they're in your database
Awesome!
working for me!
(05-16-2019, 02:01 PM)EPGMASTER Wrote: Well done

Thanks for all your efforts

So all channels big or small should supply Tv Guide info Correct??????????????????

As long as they're in your database

Thank you, we are glad it works finally.

Yes, all channels should have data now.
If your app doesn't display data, please be sure that you refresh the data in your app.
Read the FAQ about particular apps what might help.
Thank you!
Did what you said refreshed both m3u files neither has guide on my formuler
(05-16-2019, 03:33 PM)Todddomenech Wrote: Did what you said refreshed both m3u files neither has guide on my formuler

This has nothing to do with m3u files...

Enigma boxes can not update EPG incrementally.
You need to delete the EPG completely and import it again.

I just found your account and downloaded your xml file and it is working and populated with the right data.

If you would go into your account and download the file on your pc from your browser and opened it with a text editor, you would also see.

Please learn and accept the fact that all your boxes and apps are crap and you shouldn't rely on what they show you!

The last show in your xml:
<programme start="20190522150000 -0700" stop="20190522155000 -0700" channel="Thrakinet.gr">
    <title lang="el">Η Ώρα Των Εκλογών (Ε)</title>
    <desc lang="el">Ενημερωτική εκπομπή. Πολιτικές αναλύσεις γύρω από τις εξελίξεις στις αυτοδιοικητικές εκλογές.</desc>
  </programme>
Awesome, works perfectly! Thank you!
(05-16-2019, 03:54 PM)Epg Admin Wrote:
(05-16-2019, 03:33 PM)Todddomenech Wrote: Did what you said refreshed both m3u files neither has guide on my formuler

This has nothing to do with m3u files...

Enigma boxes can not update EPG incrementally.
You need to delete the EPG completely and import it again.

I just found your account and downloaded your xml file and it is working and populated with the right data.

If you would go into your account and download the file on your pc from your browser and opened it with a text editor, you would also see.

Please learn and accept the fact that all your boxes and apps are crap and you shouldn't rely on what they show you!

The last show in your xml:
<programme start="20190522150000 -0700" stop="20190522155000 -0700" channel="Thrakinet.gr">
    <title lang="el">Η Ώρα Των Εκλογών (Ε)</title>
    <desc lang="el">Ενημερωτική εκπομπή. Πολιτικές αναλύσεις γύρω από τις εξελίξεις στις αυτοδιοικητικές εκλογές.</desc>
  </programme>

Why would you say boxes my boxes are crap?

Please learn and accept the fact that all your boxes and apps are crap and you shouldn't rely on what they show you! I am a customer that pays for your service.