Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New features in the m3u editor
We added many new features to the editor today.

Among others you can delete m3u files.
Ok.... If I load a M3U file in order to check the new features, I wont be having the problem of going back to my full channel list as I did yesterday ?
Can you add a way to enter a epg id into the m3u to allow it to be found if its suggestion is not correct? Also, would it be possible to add the epg id to the list when browsing the channels available?
You can delete the m3u, if something is not right, so you get back the complete channel list.

You can add your own tvg-id now.
What you write into the text field, will be saved if it's not an existing tvg-id.

I don'T understand the second question.
Great !! Thanks Attila ! One more question..... Is the TVG-SHIFT Option available per channel ?
Not yet.
How is the engima2 option coming along?
We will start developing the Enigma2 solution next week.

I assume, it will then take about two weeks until it's done.
When I add my M3U from a link and edit it like I want it does it sync to get updates like when channels are added or removed and update EPG for IPTV M3U link that I edited
(07-04-2017, 03:29 PM)rmoore41 Wrote: When I add my M3U from a link and edit it like I want it does it sync to get updates like when channels are added or removed and update EPG for IPTV M3U link that I edited

Not yet.

We will add the autoupdate function probably this week.

The editor also will change a bit so it will autoselect your channels which you have the right tvg-id for, so you don't have to do it manually.