Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong timing in Indonesian channels
Permissions admin, I want to ask about the Indonesian channel that is kompas tv, RCTIand NET. The channel does not match the current time it is scheduled. Are you constrained in sourcesnya or something else?

I will help you to find other links if the current link is not correct.

Please to admin immediately fix 3 channel indonesian problem that is: NET, RCTI and last Kompas TV

I have checked the RCTI sources in Mncvision and proved to be different
For the NET channel and kompas tv I do not know the cause that is now happening. Whether from sourcesnya or any other obstacles. Clearly both channels show time in the morning. And currently in Indonesia is still at 10 pm
Please read the FAQ on the website about time zones and times being off.

It is impossible that only those 3 channels are off, because all the other channels have the same source.
If those 3 are off, then all should be off.

Also if you are sure that the times are off, I have to know how many hours they are off in which direction.

All those channels are stored with Jakarta times.
(07-05-2018, 09:53 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Please read the FAQ on the website about time zones and times being off.

It is impossible that only those 3 channels are off, because all the other channels have the same source.

Also if you are sure that the times are off, I have to know how many hours they are off in which direction.

In essence, the Kompastv and NET channels do not match the current time and show. So what's the cause? Is it from the wrong sources or there are other problems? I am willing to help you to find the sources of both channels on other websites

(07-06-2018, 01:24 PM)Rafrandito12 Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 09:53 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Please read the FAQ on the website about time zones and times being off.

In essence, the Kompastv and NET channels do not match the current time and show. So what's the cause? Is it from the wrong sources or there are other problems? I am willing to help you to find the sources of both channels on other websites

I can not explain specifically why the two channels are wrong. The point is not in accordance with the times and events that are currently running