Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epg channels that are not correct
These are some epg channels that i've found that are not correct please fix them:

These are All italian channels:

SkyCinemaFamily.it
SkyCinemaHits.it
SkyCinemaMax.it
SkyCinemaPassion.it
SkyCinemaCult.it
SkyCinemaClassics.it
SkyCinemaComedy.it
What is not correct with them in your opinion?
(06-11-2018, 09:15 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: What is not correct with them in your opinion?

Yeah for not correct I mean that the programmes that the epg shows don't correspond with what is really shown from the channels
Sky Italia lists two different versions of the same channels.
No clue why.

I added also the second version to all the channels. You can find them tomorrow.

It is not a bug in our system.
It's Sky Italia's stupidity.
(06-11-2018, 09:43 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Sky Italia lists two different versions of the same channels.
No clue why.

I added also the second version to all the channels. You can find them tomorrow.

It is not a bug in our system.
It's Sky Italia's stupidity.

I'm trying the second version of the epgs that you upgraded and unfortunately except just for the skypassion.it that works properly the others are not showing any epg near the channels so they don't work.
You have to add the right tvg-id to the channels.
Then you have to refresh the data.
Please read the FAQ.
(06-12-2018, 09:37 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: You have to add the right tvg-id to the channels.
Then you have to refresh the data.
Please read the FAQ.

Yeah I know and the prove that I did it correctly is that skypassion.it has updated with the correct informations.. In fact also the others updated because they don't show anymore the epg of the first version but instead they don't show nothing..
Send me your registered email address per email please.
(06-12-2018, 09:50 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Send me your registered email address per email please.

OK now the epgs are working properly except for one that is Skyhits.it..in this case for not correct I mean that the programming of the epg is correct the only problem is unfortunately that is set 2 hours after of the live programming.. And it can't be a problem of my utc settings because all the other Italian epg works with the correct timeshift properly.. Unfortunately I also can't just edit the timeshift of just that channel because I use an enigma box and the timeshifting i think is still not supported there so I ask you if you can just edit in some way the source of that epg skyhits.it setting it 2 hours before..
We get the times directly from the source.
If all the other channels are right and only that channel is wrong then it is wrong by the source.

I can't change the times of one channel.

You have to find a way to do it yourself on your enigma box or you have to live with it until Sky Italia fixes it.