Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M3U URL link invalid?
Link works when loaded onto Perfect Player. When I try to add link to create XML file I get a "The m3u url format is invalid." message. When I try to upload the same m3u file that I downloaded I get a "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." message. Huh
I don't understand a word.

What m3u do you add to Perfect Player and where do you add link to create xml and where do you download and upload what m3u?

Please watch the tutorial video on the main page.
Also watch the tutorial video for Perfect Player on our YouTube channel (which you find a link to on the contact page) and read the FAQ (where the video is also linked)

You need an m3u file from an iptv provider, which you have toi link or upload to our website.
When you imported that m3u file and edited it in the m3u editor on the website, you get a link from our system on our website.
You add that link to perfect player.
(03-30-2018, 03:27 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: I don't understand a word.

What m3u do you add to Perfect Player and where do you add link to create xml and where do you download and upload what m3u?

Please watch the tutorial video on the main page.
Also watch the tutorial video for Perfect Player on our YouTube channel (which you find a link to on the contact page) and read the FAQ (where the video is also linked)

You need an m3u file from an iptv provider, which you have toi link or upload to our website.
When you imported that m3u file and edited it in the m3u editor on the website, you get a link from our system on our website.
You add that link to perfect player.
Yes, I have an m3u url link from an iptv provider. When I try to upload to your website I get this error message "The m3u url format is invalid." The same link works with no issue when I add it to Perfect Player
Please send the original m3u to us per email, so we can look at it.
Email sent. Thank you!
Please use the email address on the contact page!
Do not use the send email function in the forum, because it doesn't work!

I didn't receive your email.
Hi,
I'm new here. Does M3U Editor compare only when user is subscribed?
TNX
What do you mean by compare? Compare what to what?

What is the real question?