Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrong epg for Italian channels
(03-11-2018, 01:57 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: In this case it's a real channel.
I added Sky Cinema Oscar to the list.

I'm also checking the epg that you already have and I don't know where you get the epg from but some epg are wrong and show different movies from the ones that are currently on. Please check also these list that i notice that have wrong epgs:
these are all italian channels:
Premium cinema 1
Premium cinema Emotion
Premium Cinema Comedy
Premium cinema energy
Premium cinema 2 
Sky cinema family (it seems that has the correct epg but wrong starting times and ending times of movies)

Also i just checked on the list and Sky Cinema Oscar still doesn''t appear
Please read our FAQ.
We update the server once a day.
It will appear after the next server update.

Please also read the FAQ about time shifting, times being off and Summer Time (Daylight Saving Time).
(03-11-2018, 02:39 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Please read our FAQ.
We update the server once a day.
It will appear after the next server update.

Please also read the FAQ about time shifting, times being off and Summer Time (Daylight Saving Time).

No but the problem of the epg of those channels that I have indicated is not the time shifting but the epg don't show the correct movies (indipendently by the time shift they have).. The movie that is on at the moment is not written in the epg at all (even on different times) so please check the epgs of those channels indicated.

About the time shift it's not working only in the enigma 2 if I use perfect player (Android) the channels +24 shows the correct epg so if you have a guide on how to make it work on the enigma 2 please send it to me thanks. I used the method to change the time shift from the online m3u editor through your site.
Also I just tried to update my epg with the new sky cinema oscar epg but it's still not showing any epg in the channel sky cinema oscar.
Sky Cinema Oscar IT SkyCinemaOscar.it 82 <-- number of shows stored in our database

Please use the channel finder.
https://www.iptv-epg.com/available-channels

Please read the FAQ

Please add the right tvg-id to the channel in the editor
Please save the m3u in the editor.

Please disable local caching in your app

Please reload the EPG completely.

Not knowing your account these are the steps you can do.
I can't help you more.
Fixed a small bug in Premium cinemas which prevented some shows being added to the guide.

Only Sky Cinema Family can not be buggy.
If it is, then all sky channels should be.

If you have problems only with Sky Cinema Family, the problem is not on our side.
(03-12-2018, 01:42 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Fixed a small bug in Premium cinemas which prevented some shows being added to the guide.

Only Sky Cinema Family can not be buggy.
If it is, then all sky channels should be.

If you have problems only with Sky Cinema Family, the problem is not on our side.

Edit.. They seem to work now.. The only problem now i noticed is the channel sky cinema oscar that now is changed to sky cinema hits ..The problem is that i changed in the m3u online editor the epg to skycinemahits.it but the epg showing is completely wrong (at the moment in the channel sky cinema oscar/hits there is the movie "Nonno scatenato")..
No.
Sky Cinema Hits is not available anymore and it changed to Sky Cinema Oscar.

I thought, Oscar was a separate channel, but it wasn't.

Use the tvg-id of Oscar.
(03-13-2018, 03:43 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: No.
Sky Cinema Hits is not available anymore and it changed to Sky Cinema Oscar.

I thought, Oscar was a separate channel, but it wasn't.

Use the tvg-id of Oscar.

ok I retried updating again with the tvg-id skycinemaoscar.it but the epg is completely wrong (for example now the movie that is playing is called "20 anni di meno" while the epg shows "Dead man walking-condannato a morte")
The idiots at Sky changing always everything around.

Now HITS is back and Oscar is gone.

We update the EPG once a day.
Tomorrow it wiull be fixed. Or not.