Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for Italian channels
Hi,
Can you please add the epg for these italian channels:

Sky Cinema Oscar
Paramount Channel

Thanks
sky cimena oscar i think is just a rename of a existing channel.sky has a tendency to do this.
paramount channel is spike tv.
as of jan 18(i think) Spike TV is now Paramount channel.
so if u find spike tv epg it should be the same.
really the admin needs to rename it to Paramount Channel.
more..
Quote:On February 9, 2017, Viacom announced that Spike would be re-branded as Paramount Network in 2018.
Quote:The rebranding occurred on January 18, 2018
source..
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramount_Network#Spike_TV_(2003%E2%80%932018)
(03-11-2018, 12:48 AM)Blackbear199 Wrote: sky cimena oscar i think is just a rename of a existing channel.sky has a tendency to do this.
paramount channel is spike tv.
as of jan 18(i think) Spike TV is now Paramount channel.
so if u find spike tv epg it should be the same.
really the admin needs to rename it to Paramount Channel.
more..
Quote:On February 9, 2017, Viacom announced that Spike would be re-branded as Paramount Network in 2018.
Quote:The rebranding occurred on January 18, 2018
source..
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramount_Network#Spike_TV_(2003%E2%80%932018)
ok thanks but i tried the other channels and unfortunately no one has the epg of sky cinema oscar because sky cinema oscar i think should be the substitution of the channel sky cinema that is not in the list too (sky cinema is different from sky cinema uno and i also tried sky cinema hits but it has a different epg)..Also i tried on some channels to edit the timeshift to 24 to get the main epg +24 but it's not working on my decoder enigma 2.. I mean in the enigma 2 instead of showing the epg of the channel +24 it shows the epg of the main channel.
In this case it's a real channel.
I added Sky Cinema Oscar to the list.
(03-11-2018, 01:57 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: In this case it's a real channel.
I added Sky Cinema Oscar to the list.

I just tried to update my epg with the new sky cinema oscar epg but it's still not showing any epg in the channel sky cinema oscar.
I already split the topic.
Please don't post "bug reports" in channel request topics, even if it'S your own topic
Added Paramount