Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merge 2 IPTV service
If i decide to get another IPTV service, can i add that m3u link and use the merge feature to get all the channels of both services in 1 list.
Of course.
That function is there exactly for that Smile

Please use the merge function only next to the first m3u link.
The system is a bit buggy and if you use the merge option next to the second or third or whichever link, then you will get a crippled m3u file and you have to click the save button on any channel list page (withing a group) to get the full m3u.

We will fix this as soon as possible.
Probably next week.
Hello,
is generated playlist still updated when both links change?
or only the first link will still upadted automaticlly?

Thanks
Probably only the first will be updated.
I don't think that we have thought of that, but maybe the programmers were smarter, than me Smile

I will ask them and make sure that both providers get updates into one m3u file.

Good idea!
(03-10-2018, 08:35 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Probably only the first will be updated.
I don't think that we have thought of that, but maybe the programmers were smarter, than me Smile

I will ask them and make sure that both providers get updates into one m3u file.

Good idea!

Hello,

I would like to use the merge feature to merge my playlists into a single M3U as well but I don't see an answer as to whether or not the groups will continue to get updated. I don't want to merge them and find out that some no longer update because I can't unmerge them and starting over will force me to make of of my custom edits again.
You can export your settings before you merge the files and you can import your backup again if something goes wrong.

We have revamped our merging system and all channels get updated now even if they are from different providers.