Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Player & M3U
Hi,

Ive just signed up for the trail and spent ages reorganising thee groups etc from my IPTV service.

Then ive entered the m3u into perfect player on android and it says no updates, if i use my IPTV url then it works but isnt grouped the way i want.

This looks to be a good service. Any help is appreciated.
Hello,

After you uploaded and edited your m3u file, did you click the "save and start free trial" button to generate your xml file?

If not, please do.

Otherwise contact us with your registered email address.

If you use Perfect Player, you don't need to add the xml link into Perfect Player, but you still have to generate it on our website.
(02-14-2018, 08:59 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Hello,

After you uploaded and edited your m3u file, did you click the "save and start free trial" button to generate your xml file?

If not, please do.

Otherwise contact us with your registered email address.

If you use Perfect Player, you don't need to add the xml link into Perfect Player, but you still have to generate it on our website.

Yes, I've activated the trail. I've also sent you a PM with my email address.
Thanks
Hello,
  I just started the trail membership and also dont see any difference in the epg from when I was using the epg from iptv provider. Using perfect player, and changed both the epg and playlist to your links but again, no change. Thanks, will keep trying
If the EPG of your IPTV provider is amazing, then they have it probably from us  Big Grin

In Perfect Player you shouldn't use the xml link, only the m3u link.

Delete the xml link you have in your Perfect Player.

Refresh the data.

Hello,

thanks for the quick reply. I deleted the the xml link in perfect player and only left the m3u link i received from you.(for the playlist) Restarted the amazon fire box, high lighted the perfect player. does download the playlist, but no epg. Any Ideas what is wrong. Im really new to iptv, so dont know any better  [Image: huh.png] also the epg from my server wasnt very good. Thanks much for the quick respond and help.
Contact us per email with your registered email address, so I can look at your acocunt and test your files.

You must be doing something wrong.
(03-03-2018, 11:47 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Contact us per email with your registered email address, so I can look at your acocunt and test your files.

You must be doing something wrong.

sent email, didnt get replly maybe you didnt receive it.
Please contact us only through the email displayed on our contact page ([email protected])

Do not use the send email function on this forum, because it doesn't work.