Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
channel xml file, without m3u editor, howto ?
(Today, 04:21 AM)Senna Wrote:
(02-14-2018, 01:41 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: No, there was no notice about this.
If we send a notice about every fart, then people will start putting our emails into their spam folders.
We develop the site continuously as written in our Terms of Use. That means changes will happen.
You are the one who has to keep up with the changes, because we develop the site not for your use case, but for everybody's.
I hope you understand.
In 6 months time you only have sent the following emails:
- 2 status server updates
- 2 newsletters
- 1 blackfriday offer

So that extra "fart" would have been appreciated, for people who edit their m3u offline or have other ways to do it.
I was also surprised that I got no EPG and had to find out one week later you changed the working procedures of the site.

But thanks for adding the option to disable the online editor in account settings and to find my 400+ channel settings were still in place.

I understand the change, but in my opinion those changes should have been introduced not affecting current users, but to new users only, with the new system.

Next time with a site change, involving big changes in working procedures like we had now, an email will be very appreciated, so users can have 6 days available to adapt to those changes instead of being surprised that changes are implemented 6 days or more ago, leaving them suddenly with a blank EPG, like I just experienced.

This ^ 100%.

If you want to keep users long term, you should give people notice. Even a few short videos explaining why your new system is better than the old way, would be very beneficial.