Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel name update
Hello,
could you let me know how to get the name of the channels automatically updated in my list as they get updated by the provider?
This happens for live events or VOD, where the original list gets updated but the channels in my list still appear with the name they were imported in the first place.

Thanks.

Ciao,
   B
I will try to rephrase this as no one replying.
Is there a way to get new channels in the VOD list updated? Movies are constantly added/ removed but this doesn't seem to be reflected in my list (using perfect player).

If not is there a workaround? (e.g. settings for the VOD lists: at the moment set to "no EPG include in M3U")

Thanks,
B
Normally you get a message if your m3u was updated, but it seems to be bugged again.
We are already looking into it.

But when it's working, we ignore VODs in general, because VOD in m3u files are the most idiotic thing you can put into an m3u file and because it has nothing to do with EPG.
If you see VOD movies in the editor, it's because it's named in a way which we don't know yet.

None the less VOD movies should be updated in your m3u file when the updating works.

Please be patient.
(01-07-2018, 12:34 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Normally you get a message if your m3u was updated, but it seems to be bugged again.
We are already looking into it.

But when it's working, we ignore VODs in general, because VOD in m3u files are the most idiotic thing you can put into an m3u file and because it has nothing to do with EPG.
If you see VOD movies in the editor, it's because it's named in a way which we don't know yet.

None the less VOD movies should be updated in your m3u file when the updating works.

Please be patient.

I see what you mean; I have checked another list that I imported a couple of weeks ago and in this case channels are skipped in the editor (i.e. the list is empty here). The difference with my standard list is that the provider has included VOD in all the group names "VOD - Italians", "VOD - German", etc. 

I'm happy to be patient but let me know when I should be meant to check so that I can feedback if your change works or not.

Thanks,
   B

PS: alternatively is there is something that could be manually set when importing a m3u list to tell the editor that a specific group refers to VOD?
There is no such option on the site.
Can you explain it in a feature request topic?

I will update the status report forum when we fixed the updating issue.