Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edits to channel list are lost
I have used the editor and set many channels to "No EPG keep in M3U". This seems to work OK for a few days and then I find that many of the channels that I set to "No EPG keep in M3U" are now set to "Get EPG". Am I doing something wrong or is there a persistence bug at play here?

Paul
We need your registered email address to be able to look up your account and see if there is something wrong with it.

We changed the way how the site works, so it's possible that it broke your settings, although it shouldn't have.

We don't know why it happened.

Send us an email with your registered email address.
(12-20-2017, 11:02 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: We need your registered email address to be able to look up your account and see if there is something wrong with it.

We changed the way how the site works, so it's possible that it broke your settings, although it shouldn't have.

We don't know why it happened.

Send us an email with your registered email address.

I sent my email with registered email address but did not receive any reply. I also have an export of a "good" edit file but I can't see any method to reimport this.
We didn't receive an email from you  Sad
I also looked into the spam folder.

If you have no m3u file uploaded, there is a link at the bottom of the page in the editor.

"Alternatively, you can  import your previously saved editor."

People, you should REALLY start reading texts on websites.  Tongue

Attached Files Image(s)

Nope I can't understand this. I have already created a M3U file so I can't see how to navigate to the screen you have shown. The only option I haven't tried is the brown "Delete" button and I'm reluctant to use this until I understand what it will do. Is this the tirck?

I just sent my registered email using subject = "RESEND. Bunkermentality registered email"
Like I said "if you have NO m3u file uploaded".
I'm still getting regular corruptions of my edited channel lists. On 3rd January sent my registered email using subject = "RESEND. Bunkermentality registered email".

Was this received?
I can't find such an email received.

Please send a private message here on the forum containing your registered email address and the description of the problem.

Please also check the status report forum before posting anything about a problem.
This problem just happened again. When I opened the M3U editor I noticed that some new channels had appeared. So I marked these "No EPG exclude from M3U".

This caused image ITVEPG1 to appear showing that I had used 142 channels from my 100 channel limit. 

I examined one group at random, see IPTVEPG2. This shows that many duplicate channels are enabled.

So I deleted the editor data and loaded a backup copy. This shows the that the duplicate channels are now removed.

I have sent a number of private messages with my registered email address. I'll do this again.
Without an account we can't look into this.
Nobody else is reporting this.

I also didn't get a private message from you.
I also don't find any previous messages by the name Bunkermentality.

Something strange is going on here.