Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ADDED] Several Channels // Colombia Lineup
Thumbs Up 
These are not MX Versions nor the Latam versions listed in Panama....... Canal Antiestres, CINECANAL, ESPN, ESPN 3, MAS CHIC, Comedy Central, Disney, Disney Jr, Disney XD, FOX Life, Glitz, Home & Health HD, Investigation Discovery HD, Tacho Pistacho (in case there is EPG avail), Warner TV, Canal Claro, Cinema Dinamita, Cinema +, CLARO Cinema, Claro Sports, Claro Sports 2, Golden Plus, HBO PLUS, Lifetime, Nick 2, TBS, TELEHIT, Canal 1 (The one already listed has wrong EPG data), Canal SONY, Concert Channel HD

You should be able to find all EPG here: http://devportal.siba.com.co/index.php?action=home

Thanks !
I added some of these channels to the list, but I can't use that link you provided.

In my source most of them are marked as "panregional", "Latin America", "Andes feed" and such.
It is not clear to me, if they are actually colombian channels, so I didn't add them.

If you want the missing channels, please provide another source for the channels, which are really exclusively colombian.

Or you can check http://columbia.yo.tv/tv_guide/index and let me know if any of those programmings match your channels.
I understand exactly what you are saying... Let me try tomorrow the ones you added and will also check the live feeds with your yo.tv source and will report back .... Thanks !
Please add from http://columbia.yo.tv/tv_guide/index , the following channels to Colombia: Sony, Warner TV, FOX Life, TBS, HOLA TV, E!, Glitz, LIFETIME, TNT, Home & Health, HTV, Disney, Disney HD,, HBO Plus, History, Animal Planet HD, Discovery Kids HD, Discovery HD & Concert Channel..... Let start with these ones.... Also, please make sure Colombia is on UTC as some channels are an hour behind...weird....... Thanks !
The same Fox Life is already in Panama
The same Sony is already in Panama
The same HTV is already in Panama
The same Disney is already in Panama
The same DisneyXD is already in Panama
The same TBS is already in Mexico

Lifetime added to Panama, as it's a general Latin America channel.
Discovery Home&Health added to Panama, as it's a general Latin America channel.
HBO Plus added to Panama. There are two different ones now: Panregional and Panamericano.

History added to CO and PA. One is Andes Feed, but I have no clue about the other one. It's in spanish and it doesn't seem to be the Mexican version.

Discovery Kids added to Panama. There are two of them now: LatAm and Panregional.

I didn't find A Discovery HD & Concert channel.

All others added to Colombia.

Please don't mix things.
Channels being off is not a channel request.
Also it is not enough to say "some channels are off".
I need the list of channels exactly, which are off, because we have many sources for the channels, so I don't know which source I should check.

You should already know all of this, how it works around here. You are long enough here.