Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ADDED] Portuguese channels
Thumbs Up 
Would it be possible to have EPG for the following channels?

A Bola TV (PT)
C-Music (PT)
PFC  (PT)
VH1 (PT)
Caçavision (PT)
Nat. geo wild (PT)
Motorvision (PT)
Jim Jam (PT)
Sic K (PT)
Baby TV (PT)
Cine Mundo (PT)

Are all included in the Portuguese package

Many Thanks.
C music is a UK channel, I added it to the UK.
Baby TV's scheduling is from a brasilian source. I have no idea, which timing they have. I added it with UTC.
Please check if it's right.
If the timing is shifted, please let me know and I wil adjust it.

All other channels which I stroke in your original post have only english programming and schedules, which means, they are not made explicitely for portugal, so please get them from their original countries if you need them.
Thanks for the message. I have actually found the stray channels in other countries. Here I left behind, two links with the channels, which one gets with the Portuguese Abonament. In Portugal, there are two providers, but I suppose they know this. (Nos and Meu)

https://www.ptempresas.pt/pme/pacotes/me...nais/fibra
http://www.nos.pt/particulares/televisao...al-hd.aspx

The channels that are not crossed out. Look for it, did not understand it properly, I'm sorry.
Okay, I found JimJam, VH1 and C-Music in portuguese.
Added them to the list.

Ok, Ich habe JimJam, VH1 und C-Music auf Portugiesisch gefunden.
Ich habe sie zur Liste gegeben.
Vielen herzlichen Dank hat alles prima geklappt. Nun fehlt nur noch TVE 24 (spanien) und Hot, Playboy und Venus (weiss nicht sind im pt packet, aber sind eventuell aus einem anderen Land?)
Thank you very much everything has worked very well. Now just missing TVE 24 (spain) and Hot, Playboy and Venus (do not know in the pt packet, but are possibly from another country?)