Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local channels are 6 hours ahead
I need help! My local channels (Washington DC area) are all showing guide data for 6 hours ahead. THe regular channels such as CNN, ESPN, etc are all showing regular and accurate guide data. 

I've set my time zone to New York. I've tried time shifting -6. Need help as nothing is working and this is ridiculous and frustrating.
My local DC channells are showing the right time in Europe.

Have you tried in "My Account" to change the "EPG timezone settings" e.g. to "use own time zone" or "UTC time zone" ?

Perhaps that can help.

The time shifting function is dependent on your player features and may not work
(10-16-2020, 08:10 PM)herbmeyer Wrote: My local DC channells are showing the right time in Europe.

Have you tried in "My Account" to change the "EPG timezone settings" e.g. to "use own time zone" or "UTC time zone" ?

Perhaps that can help.

The time shifting function is dependent on your player features and may not work

I have selected Local USA channels channels with the same issue.
KSHB Kansas City, KSDK St Louis, KPNX Arizona
These are just a few
Same issue here as well. Setting the time zone in the account to UTC or local time doesn't fix the issue. Even trying to set a time offset doesn't work and is still reporting the programming as being 6 hours ahead. WBTV Charlotte, WSOC Charlotte are 2 examples as well showing this problem. I'm still on my free trial and was ready to subscribe until I noticed this issue this morning and I'm really thinking hard about subscribing so hope this gets fixed pretty soon.
Same for me. Looks like all my American channels and a couple Canadian ones.
Don't even bother with trying to get it sorted out. I sent in a ticket and got told it was my system that was the issue and not the EPG even though nothing obviously works to correct it and checking the timestamp from the EPG when using their server time shows the time for the show being incorrect in the EPG itself. Best of luck guys, I'm moving on to something else.
User is always wrong until he proves himself otherwise.
You at least contacted us about your problem, but you didn't bother to convince us.

We offered you an alternative, namely using our app which can handle timeshifting single channels in an m3u file.

Good luck with the "something else"!