Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel Requests
Hi

Thank you for adding the previously requested channels. I understand that the following channels are in a country where they speak a particular language but with IPTV it means people from around the world can watch it. I know that doesn't mean that I should request EPG in say Chinese for example but the channel is an English language channel so all I was requesting for was EPG descriptions in English. It was a request...if you are unable to provide it, then no worries.

ID was converted to Discovery Jeet but it may have now been converted back as I have ID and it is broadcasted in India (as it has airtel logo). I will check if Discovery Jeet epg matches and report back.

I know sometimes you may have customers requesting the impossible but some of us do check before posting and sometimes are only requesting if you could provide something. I do not think there is anything wrong in that.

Sweden
BBC Brit
- Currently it's in Swedish as BBCBritNordic.se (Programme titles are in English but description is in Swedish)

Netherlands
Discovery Showcase
- Currently it's in Dutch as DiscoveryShowcase.nl (Programme titles are in English but description is in Dutch)

Russian Federation
English Club TV
- Currently it's in Russian as EnglishClub.ru (Programme titles are in English but description is in Russian)
- The channel I have is broadcasted in United Arab Emirates

Could you also add the following

India
Investigation Discovery/ID
http://www.indigital.co.in/TVGuide.aspx

Manoranjan TV
http://www.indigital.co.in/TVGuide.aspx
- Not the same as "Manoranjan Movies"
Added History 2 in English
Added OSN channels in english and arabic.

I don't know what you want to say with the list containing BBC Brit and Discovery Showcase etc.
Those are the channels you can get. Please read the FAQ about how we list channels.
In the netherlands they speak dutch, so what'S the problem?

There is no such channel as Investigation Discovery in India.
It was discontinued and replaced by Discovery Jeet in 2018, which is in the list.

Please at least know the channels you ask for.
Just becasue you have it in a shitty list of a shitty iptv provider, it doesn't mean that the channel exists.