Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPG is off or not present for a lot of my channels
So, all of the channels I have been having issues with are still having the 6 hour offset issue. I have gone into the 'my channel' section then into one of the groups and manually changed the offset to -6 / +6 / and now back to normal or 0. Each time I did the following: Hit the save button - then backed out of that group to the main menu of all my groups - clicked the 'save all groups' button. Stopped XTeVe. Deleted all the settings/data for XTeVe (I'm doing this now because I suspect that XTeVe is also downloading the epg). Deleting the DVR in Plex. Restarting the Plex service. Recreating XTeVe's settings pointed correctly here for EPG. Then going into Plex and recreating the DVR - forcing it to re-download the EPG. Each time it is the same 6 hours off.

There just isnt anything else I can do to make this work correctly if it were on my end.

I have noticed that the downloading of the EPG is about 100x-ish faster now. It used to take 20-ish mins to downlaod the guide. Now its taking like maybe 1 minute.

Messages In This Thread
EPG offset not working ? - by herbmeyer - 01-27-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: EPG offset not working ? - by Epg Admin - 01-27-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: EPG is off or not present for a lot of my channels - by whoa - 01-29-2020, 01:26 AM