Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EPG is off or not present for a lot of my channels
I read the FAQ and the Status forums. I just subscribed yesterday and downloaded around 22000+ programs, but most of the programming is either not present or the time offset is wrong or its just not the right station programming.

I saw in another post that their data stopped at Midnight. Is that issue related to what I am seeing?

Thanks!
+1 on this.. my EPG is 3 hours off today. Is anyone working on a fix?
+1 from me too, I'm 6 hours fast ... programs that are on at 2am are showing up as being on now, at 8pm (I'm in Eastern time zone, US FWIW). Happened sometime after 10am this morning because the guide was accurate earlier today, but a refresh has since changed it. Haven't changed options anywhere in my settings.
(01-27-2020, 03:06 AM)mcblazin420 Wrote: +1 from me too, I'm 6 hours fast ... programs that are on at 2am are showing up as being on now, at 8pm (I'm in Eastern time zone, US FWIW).    Happened sometime after 10am this morning because the guide was accurate earlier today, but a refresh has since changed it.   Haven't changed options anywhere in my settings.

Not starting a new thread it does seem as this is an issue affecting many of us.  I am also +6 hours and will wait for admin to fix it.  I checked on perfect player and tivimate.  

Please advise when corrected.  Thanks.
The issue with the time off has been fixed.
You need to check your profiles and set your time zones and click save.

You need to refresh your epg on your end.
Many apps use internal cache and database, which you have to disable.
We say this also in the FAQ and in our tutorial videos.

Enigma2 users have to delete all the EPG completely before every import. Not only now.
Having an issue with HBO Signature EPG offset. 

Have set the offset to -6. Checked the m3u file and it correctly reflects the offset. However the EPG still maintains the 0 offset programming.
(01-27-2020, 01:58 PM)herbmeyer Wrote: Having an issue with HBO Signature EPG offset. 

Have set the offset to -6. Checked the m3u file and it correctly reflects the offset. However the EPG still maintains the 0 offset programming.

That won't do anything for you if your app can't read offset from m3u file, which actually no app can except ours.
Change it back to 0 or use our app.

You edit an m3u file.
The EPG is in the xml file.
Of course editing an m3u file won't affect the xml file.

Please read the FAQ about timeshift and timezones.
(01-27-2020, 10:31 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: The issue with the time off has been fixed.
You need to check your profiles and set your time zones and click save.

You need to refresh your epg on your end.
Many apps use internal cache and database, which you have to disable.
We say this also in the FAQ and in our tutorial videos.

Enigma2 users have to delete all the EPG completely before every import. Not only now.

Good morning! 

I have gone ahead and set a time zone in my profile, I have manually cleared the xmltv listings cache on my end, removed the guide source, restarted my server, readded the guide and refreshes and I’m still +6 hours here.  I’m not sure if the other people who reported the issue above are still experiencing the issue but it appears I still am.   Nothing changed at my end with the setup or my timezone on my computer. Everything was great until yesterday around 10am when I forced a refresh due to channels showing no data available.  Please advise

Thank you,
Josh
Hello, so are we supposed to set the "Use Own Timezone" option in our account now?
(01-27-2020, 03:23 PM)mcblazin420 Wrote: Good morning! 

I have gone ahead and set a time zone in my profile, I have manually cleared the xmltv listings cache on my end, removed the guide source, restarted my server, readded the guide and refreshes and I’m still +6 hours here.  I’m not sure if the other people who reported the issue above are still experiencing the issue but it appears I still am.   Nothing changed at my end with the setup or my timezone on my computer. Everything was great until yesterday around 10am when I forced a refresh due to channels showing no data available.  Please advise

Thank you,
Josh

All the programming in your XML file has the timezone -0500

Download your xml from our site and open it with a text editor.

I don't know what software you are using, but Perfect Player for example tends to keep old data even if you empty everything.