Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB.TV EPG Not in Sync
Hi.

I was looking at the MLB.TV channel EPG today and it seems like the EPG is off by a day. For example, the Yankees are playing the Blue Jays today but in the EPG, it says they're playing the Tigers (which is who they played yesterday). Just in case, I also checked my time-shift settings for those channels but I have 0 for each.

In case you need it, here's the schedule:

https://www.directv.com/sports/mlb_schedules

K.
Wrong forum.
Moved to bug reports.

We don't have a channel called MLB.tv
You need to be specific, becasue I have no clue what you are talking about.
You need to tell the tvg-id of the channel, otherwise I can't help you.

There are a dozen MLB Innings channels with different schedules.
The channels are MLBExtraInnings719.us, MLBExtraInnings721.us - 749.us. All these channels appear to be incorrect.

Let me know if you need any more information.

K.
All those channels are taken from the directv schedule.

They worked for everybody just fine until now.

Are you sure that you have the right settings on your profile and on your devices and in your apps?

Please read the FAQ about time zones, time shift and epg being off.
I'm familiar with time zone and time-shifting settings (I've used time-shifting for other channels). All my other channels seem to be fine but I'm going to clear the cache on my IPTV player and try again. Fingers crossed that works.
Did it work?

Actually you shouldn't use time shifting in general, only if nothing else helps.

There are many many different setting variations based on hardware and soiftware for time zone.
You app should normally shift the epg automatically to your time zone if everything is set right.

For example on windows you shouldn't set summer time to auto setting otherwise everything will be shifted 1 hour in most of the apps, but for sure in KODI, even if you have set your timezone right in the windows and the KODI settings.

And this is just one variation.