Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some channels still not loading shows
Some days ago I had posted a thread claiming that these channels did not have any data. 
Then it was fixed, because now I can see data in the xml. But they still don't load... Any idea of what that might be?
I thought it could be a problem with the client I'm using (Kodi), not refreshing the data or something, but I went through a fresh install after a full reset of all configurations. I'm also not saving it in cache, just how it's asked in your FAQ. Since this only happens to the same 5 channels where the problem started, I guess there might still exist some problems there?
When I change SporTV1pt and apply the Sportv1br to the channel, as a test, it fetches without any problem. It shows blank when I revert it back to the Portuguese channel. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sport Tv 1 PT (SportTV1.pt)
Sport Tv 2 PT (SportTV2.pt)
Sport Tv 3 PT (SportTV3.pt)
Sport Tv 4 PT (SportTV4.pt)
Sport Tv 5 PT (SportTV5.pt)
If you see the data in the xml file, but not in KODI, then the problem is obviously in KODI.

The xml file is just a bunch of text.
It can not decide if it wants to go to your client or not, nor if it wants to load on your side or not.
The xml file is also not sent in chunks, so if all the other channels load, then all the data was sent to you.

KODI can do this.
Ask the developers of KODI what you can do.

I can only reset your link, so KODI loads the data s a fresh set of data.

For that you have to contact us by email with your registered email address.
(09-10-2019, 06:53 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: If you see the data in the xml file, but not in KODI, then the problem is obviously in KODI.

The xml file is just a bunch of text.
It can not decide if it wants to go to your client or not, nor if it wants to load on your side or not.
The xml file is also not sent in chunks, so if all the other channels load, then all the data was sent to you.

KODI can do this.
Ask the developers of KODI what you can do.

I can only reset your link, so KODI loads the data s a fresh set of data.

For that you have to contact us by email with your registered email address.

Of course that's what I initially thought, and it makes sense. But for the sake of scenario discarding I actually installed Kodi on a PC where no instance of Kodi had ever been installed, and then the same issue comes when loading the xml - all channels load data except those 5. It would be a huge coincidence that the same 5 channels that were not loading info in the first support case now are the same ones that Kodi decides to, for some reason, discriminate after a fresh install, right? From my point of view, being an issue with Kodi alone it's not that obvious anymore, at least mathematically the odds are low. 
When I say that the XML contains data I mean that I can see the programs of these channels when I search that bunch of text. What I don't know is if the xml is properly populated so that the client is able to load the data correctly.
I don't think this line of thought is unreasonable, but I'll follow your suggestions in the meanwhile. Thanks.
Fixed.
The start time and end time was always the same, that's why no show was shown.