Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFM Paris
Currently no EPG being received for this channel.  BFMTV and BFM Business are normal.
Fixed
Still not showing for me. I've checked the channel properties in ProgDVB which show the channel is matched to BFM Paris FR.
Please see the channel list at the top of the site

BFM Paris FR BFMParis.fr 60

Please read the FAQ

Quote:I edited my M3U file in the editor, but I don't see the changes in my Media APP, why?

Go to your account and click the SAVE button in the editor under your channel list to regenerate your XML file.
Please disable Local Caching and reload the data.
If you use KODI for example, you have to disable Local Caching in KODI General settings AND in Simple Client EPG settings.
Then you have to reload the data in KODI General settings and restart KODI.
Look for similar options in other apps!

Quote:My EPG doesn't work, what should I do? 
If you did all the things mentioned above in the other QAs (most importantly watching the tutorial videos!) and you still have problems, please check the Channel List at the top of the page if your channels have data (number of shows next to the channel name).

Visit your account and see if everything is right with your M3U file. Try to download it and open it with a text editor to see if it's populated.

Check the TVG-IDs and just to be sure, click the SAVE button, so your XML is generated again.
If you don't use the editor, check if the checkbox is ticked next to the channel name.
Download your XML file in your Browser and open it with a text editor to check if it's populated.

Check if you didn't try to connect with too many IP addresses.

Check if you have internet connection.

Check if everything is right with your media software/app. Contact their support!

If nothing's wrong on your side, go to our Status Reports Forum and see if we have something to say about your problem.

If none of the above helped, please report it in the Bug Report Forum, and explain the problem in detail!
That means: naming your hardware, naming your software, listing countries and channel names, telling us what you did and what you expected to happen, what happened instead etc.