Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food Network Not Updating
The guide for the Food Network US channel has not updated in several days.  The data being returned only goes out until 8/10 (aka tomorrow).
Not having your account, I can't tell you anything.
The channel was updated normally in the system.

Read the status report forum's pinned topics.
(08-09-2019, 07:03 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Not having your account, I can't tell you anything.
The channel was updated normally in the system.

Read the status report forum's pinned topics.

I see the status report page shows it is up and everything is working but that does not appear to be the case (at least for my account).  My username is [email protected]  I am a very savvy user and am quite confident that this data is missing.  I just removed everything but this one channel from my account.  If you view the xml file for my account you will see what I am saying is true.

Jim Birmingham
The data is in your xml file.
If something like this happens it is because the server was overwhelmed when updating user xml files and you were the unlucky one.
You will get all data eventually.
We will move to a new server provider soon, so these kind of issues will stop.
(08-10-2019, 10:16 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: The data is in your xml file.
If something like this happens it is because the server was overwhelmed when updating user xml files and you were the unlucky one.
You will get all data eventually.
We will move to a new server provider soon, so these kind of issues will stop.

The Food Network channel is still returning no current guide data.  I don't think this issue is fixed.
Read the status report forum!
Food Network is NOT fixed. The EPG is empty and the other user is correct that it has been for several days!!

I downloaded my XML and guess what??? There is NO GUIDE DATA for Food Network!!

Listen Admin - WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS and we deserve a little more respect than you are giving. You do not have the right to infer that your customers are being a pain in your ass or inconveniencing you like this. If you were offering this service for free, it would be a different story, but you're not. You are charging for it and that comes with the responsibility to make sure your paying customers are happy and satisfied. When someone says that something isn't working, at least take the time to actually look into it and be certain there isn't actually something going on. This is at least the 3rd time in the past 2 weeks where you've said there wasn't a problem with a channel, only to come back later and admit there was. Also, you say to read the status report page (in all caps mind you, like you are perturbed at the very people providing you your bank roll), but nothing in there specifically addresses Food Network (or TNT for that matter). Unless you're referring to the "XML Empty" post, and if so, then I assure you that the two are unrelated because both of these channels are still not working as of writing this.

So please take another look at why Food Network and TNT are not updating.

Thanks and have a nice evening.

I was looking through the other forum sections and saw that back on July 23rd, you made a change to both Food Network and TNT (added episode numbers). Just wondering if maybe that's why they aren't populating now? Maybe something has gone awry or something?

Nonetheless, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please take a look at them. My wife is not a very happy camper right now (hence why I probably came across a little brash earlier - apologies for that!) so if you fix them, you would get me out of the dog house! Lol.

Thanks again man.
I downloaded your very xml file and there was food network data in it.

EVERYTHING is related to the xml issues.
These issues are coming from the shitty server provider, which we have.
We will change provider hopefully this week and we hope that most of the problems will be solved.
These issues are here since weeks, if you didn't recognize yet and it's not your precious TNT only.
Everybody has different channels missing.
Food Network and TNT are both updating for me today. Thanks.

The only other issue is that Nat Geo Wild has the same EPG data as the regular Nat Geo (USA). You apparently took away my ability to post new bug reports, so I'm telling you here. How about you fix that now, huh??

Piece of advise -- next time, don't be such a jerk about things. My "precious TNT" is not MY precious anything. It's a part of a service that I am paying for. What's precious, is the money I along with everyone else who subscribes to this service gives you for it. So unless you want to lose more customers, and believe me you will at this rate, I'd suggest you cut out the attitude and start treating me and your other customers with a little more dignity and the respect we have PAID YOU FOR!!! I don't give two rips if you are sick of hearing people complaining, or that you have a shitty server provider. That's 100% on you man and it's up to you to fix it and not take it out on us...

Thank you for the service you provide. I appreciate it and this isn't about that. It's about the way you have been treating people lately. It's childish, uncalled for and disrespectful. You chose to provide the service. You chose to open this site and you are charging people for the service. That in and of itself means that you also chose to sit there and provide good quality service, both in the product you are providing as well as the customer service that is owed to any paying customer. If you don't realize that, or think that me telling you this is out of line, then perhaps you need to educate yourself on what it means to own a business (even an online one), because that is what you have here. If you went to a restaurant and ordered dinner, and they only brought out part of it but still charged you full price, how would you react to that? The same can be said for here. We are paying you for something and there have been problems with it, especially lately. But instead of being apologetic towards us, you are being rude and disrespectful. Put yourself in our shoes and tell me you wouldn't feel the same...
Hello Athien in the defense of the admin the epg data for nat geo and nat geo Wild is the same, however it’s the same on every epg provider I checked. If you look at tomorrow’s epg , it’s been corrected.