Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French channel not showing title
HI

THE Channel 13e rue fr is having title problems as i was watching a tv series and instead of displaying the tv show title is was displaying its season and episode and another tv show as well is having the same issue so i was wondering if you could change the current epg source to this one 

https://www.programme-tv.net/programme/c...ue-26.html
I wasn't able to find one single show in your xml file that would do such a thing.

What app are you using?

I assume, you either use an app which is using its own EPG instead of ours, like SmartIPTV or you are using a cheap competitor as well and you mix up our EPG with theirs.
(06-09-2019, 06:56 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: I wasn't able to find one single show in your xml file that would do such a thing.

What app are you using?

I assume, you either use an app which is using its own EPG instead of ours, like SmartIPTV or you are using a cheap competitor as well and you mix up our EPG with theirs.

I am using tivimate
I don't know if tivimate has its own epg, like smartiptv, but none the less you should use our app, which is way better than tivimate or any other app actually.

And if you use another epg source, stop that too.

I can't tell you more.

You can look at your xml file on our site and you will see that there is no wrong title in it for french 13 street or anything else.