Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PBS - no EPG
Thank you VERY MUCH for fixing the general EPG problem.  However, after my EPG repopulated this morning, the data was there for all channels EXCEPT the PBS ones - WGCU (SW Florida) and KCTS (Seattle) are both still displaying "no show details".  Could you please take a look at those two?  Thank you.
The update was not executed on some US channels due to a mistake made by me.
I started the update now, it will be available soon.
Thanks for letting me know!
(05-16-2019, 05:11 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: The update was not executed on some US channels due to a mistake made by me.
I started the update now, it will be available soon.
Thanks for letting me know!

Confirmed - those channels are now displaying correctly again.  Thank you very much indeed for your help!
Does that include the likes of TVG & TVG 2 (US Horse Racing) ??
I don’t see both of them when I do a full scan in Tivimate on FS 4K
(05-17-2019, 12:12 PM)EPGMASTER Wrote: Does that include the likes of TVG  & TVG 2 (US Horse Racing) ??
I don’t see both of them when I do a full scan in Tivimate on FS 4K

Please, can we finally learn after the 347th similar question that if you miss a channel, look at the channel list first to see if the number of shows is greater than 0 and if yes and you still don't see the channel, then open your xml in a text editor and see if you have the channel there and if yes, then check your app, if no then check the tvg-id in the editor?

Asking things like if we have a problem or if this or that channel has a problem won't get us anywhere, it gives me just unnecessary work.

All these things are also written in the FAQ!