Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ADDED] VH1 Classic
Greetings ! Can you please add VH1 Classic? I think it is on the UK Lineup...... Also, there is a channel called Made in Time & Wear also from UK and RTE 2 IE plus one from Ireland ...............Thanks for your usual help !
(04-26-2017, 08:54 PM)frimeiloja Wrote: Greetings ! Can you please add VH1 Classic? I think it is on the UK Lineup...... Also, there is a channel called Made in Time & Wear also from UK and RTE 2 IE plus one from Ireland ...............Thanks for your usual help !

VH1 Classic is MTV Classic in the UK and Ireland. I added MTV Classic to UK now.

If you want VH1 Classic, then you can get it from the German channel list.
VH1 Classic is a pan european channel available in many countries. They all have the same programming.

I added Made in Tyne & Wear to the UK channel list.

RTÉ2 +1 is a time shifted version of RTÉ2

It has the same programming, the times are just 1 hour off.
Im going to be running out of countries soon ! If that happens, can I upgrade my plan at anytime ?
Yes, you can always upgrade.
You will be paying only the difference when clicking the new package.
Even though VH1 Classic is on the German List, can you still please add it on the UK List with a UK feed ? The reason is because the german feed has all their programming description in german.... I will really appreciatte it ! Thanks !
Added
Thanks !
You have VH1.uk and VH1UK.uk listed...Both names are VH1 UK....None is VH1 Classic as they both have exactly the same epg data which is for VH1 UK..... Please check... Thanks !
Fixed.

Thanks!
The EPG data shown is not for this channel.............Please verify.... Thanks !