Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open App in selected default group
Hello

Would i be possible to have a feature so that the App opens in a selected default group? Also another IPTV player i have been using lets you switch groups by simply using the channel up and down button. Would that be possible?

Other then that, great app. By far the best EPG i have tried
The app is opening on the last channel you watched.
If you switched off the TV being in the main menu, the TV will start in that group you left.

The only thing we can do is adding the feature for scrolling through the groups on the main menu by left-right arrow.
All the other buttons are used for other things.
(02-28-2019, 12:56 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: The app is opening on the last channel you watched.
If you switched off the TV being in the main menu, the TV will start in that group you left.

The only thing we can do is adding the feature for scrolling through the groups on the main menu by left-right arrow.
All the other buttons are used for other things.

Yeah maybe the arrow thing would work. When i use the channel up and down it dosent do anything as far as i can tell. But maybe on my remote the the same as arrow up and down
The programmer of the app just informed me that we can do a setting for a default group, as we already plan to add a settings menu to the app.

To the other things:
In the samsung app you can use the up and down arrows for different things based on where you actually are in the app.

On the main menu you scroll through the channels.
In the group menu you scroll through the m3u files and their groups.
On the streaming screen in the info bar you scroll through the upcoming shows of the next 24 hours.

I don't know what you mean, they don't do anything...
Please show your remote control.
(02-28-2019, 07:17 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: The programmer of the app just informed me that we can do a setting for a default group, as we already plan to add a settings menu to the app.

To the other things:
In the samsung app you can use the up and down arrows for different things based on where you actually are in the app.

On the main menu you scroll through the channels.
In the group menu you scroll through the m3u files and their groups.
On the streaming screen in the info bar you scroll through the upcoming shows of the next 24 hours.

I don't know what you mean, they don't do anything...
Please show your remote control.

Thats great news!

Ill re-check the app when i get home to see if i might be wrong on the channel up and down.

My remote is quite compact. Its the newest model on the market. My TV is the Q7F model. So even the color button is actually just one button, and then you choose color on a on-screen menu. Very annoying -_-
Yes, that's what I mean.
Those are the smart remotes.

The arrow buttons are on the ring around the OK button in the middle.
Added a while ago.