Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loading new m3u files taking extreme long (1.3.19)
Weekend is here, so obviously the newest issue arrived as well.

Please DO NOT try to import a new m3u file!
It won't work probably.

We will try to find out what's causing this and fix it as fast as we can, but it's possible that it will be fixed only on monday.

Please do not change anything if you don't have to during the weekend as long as we don't say here that we fixed it.

UPDATE:
This can still happen in rare cases.
It's an issue with object storage on the server provider's side.
They know about it and they say, they are working on it, but apparently they do not break a leg about it.

If you want to import an m3u and it didn't finish within 20 minutes, abort it and start again.
It will work eventually.
Apparently xml files are also affected.
It looks like the worker servers are overloaded with a long queue, but our monitors show everything in normal range.
We upgraded from one worker to three workers during the system upgrade, so this shouldn't be possible happening.

Please be patient!
(02-17-2019, 12:22 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Apparently xml files are also affected.
It looks like the worker servers are overloaded with a long queue, but our monitors show everything in normal range.
We upgraded from one worker to three workers during the system upgrade, so this shouldn't be possible happening.

Please be patient!

thank you for the update.
Apparently this is not a real issue.

It affects just a handful of people and it's because either their files or their needs are very special.

I was getting paranoid, after the third email and I thought it's an epidemic again.

None the less we are working on fixing these issues and they will be gone next week.

Thank you!
(02-17-2019, 11:39 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Apparently this is not a real issue.

It affects just a handful of people and it's because either their files or their needs are very special.

I was getting paranoid, after the third email and I thought it's an epidemic again.

None the less we are working on fixing these issues and they will be gone next week.

Thank you!

Hopefully the issue gets identified.
This can still happen in rare cases.
It's an issue with object storage on the server provider's side.
They know about it and they say, they are working on it, but apparently they do not break a leg about it.

If you want to import an m3u and it didn't finish within 20 minutes, abort it and start again.
It will work eventually.