Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
m3u groups missing
During setup, I selected the UKTV group for testing. I have tested this and now want to go back to test  all the other geroups including movies etc.,  However, I cannot get back to the original channel lists showing all the available groups. How do I do this?
Look at the bottom of the screen in the channel list and see if you find something interesting there, then think what it can mean!
(02-01-2019, 01:46 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Look at the bottom of the screen in the channel list and see if you find something interesting there, then think what it can mean!

The only channels I see are the 184 I chose from UK entertainemnt to put into groups such as: Food, UK Entertainment, News etc.

I cannot see the hundreds of other channels provided by Epic to put them into groups anymore.  What am I doing wrong?

(02-01-2019, 03:13 PM)jfriswel Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 01:46 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Look at the bottom of the screen in the channel list and see if you find something interesting there, then think what it can mean!

The only channels I see are the 184 I chose from UK entertainemnt to put into groups such as: Food, UK Entertainment, News etc.

I cannot see the hundreds of other channels provided by Epic to put them into groups anymore.  What am I doing wrong?
You see  a blue button with the name "groups" on it at the bottom of the screen.
What do you think it means?

Since they invented the remote control, every one of them has a blue a yellow a red and a green button on them.
Push the blue one. Tadaaaaaa!

Do I really have to explain, how remote controls work?
(02-01-2019, 07:10 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: You see  a blue button with the name "groups" on it at the bottom of the screen.
What do you think it means?

Since they invented the remote control, every one of them has a blue a yellow a red and a green button on them.
Push the blue one. Tadaaaaaa!

Do I really have to explain, how remote controls work?

I'm not talking about what I can see on the TV, I'm talking about on the IPTV website. I can't see all the epic channels, only the ones I originally selected to test. Since I can't see them, I'm not able to make changes to get them into the EPG.
I really don't understand what you mean.

You upload an m3u file.
You click the action button next to it.
You go to edit.
You are in the editor.
You see all your groups.
You go into a group, you see your channels.

You click the "go back to the groups" button on the top left and you are in your group list again.
There is nothing more.
If you can't find your way through that, then I really don't know what I could tell you.
Wow - I think someone needs some customer service training!

I'm seeing the same issue as the OP, and I'm willing to risk being treated like an idiot to find a resolution.

Maybe the OP's only mistake was to post this in the Samsung TV forum, as the issue he and I are seeing is in the M3U editor on the website while setting up a customized EPG. On the initial setup we were presented with a selection of all the tvg-id groups included in our IPTV stream. Having selected one group for testing, and configured some channels from that group, we now want to add some additional channels from other tvg-id groups. However I cannot find a way to get back to a configuration page that allows me to see and select additional groups. I've browsed through every option.

If the answer is 'this is not available in the trial period', then just let us know.

If seemingly 'simple' questions like this are irritating - perhaps some more extensive documentation would help.
If you explain in a comprehensible way, what your problem is, you will get a comprehensible answer.

What you didn't import at the beginning, is lost forever.
If your subscription allows multiple m3u files, then you import the m3u again, you choose the groups you want, finish the import and merge the two m3u files, or not.

If your subscription has no multiple m3u option, then you delete your m3u and start from scratch.

I am sure, this has been answered multiple times here on the forum and we have a search function.

Moved to General Support.