Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] M3U Upload Issues (26.1.2019)
It seems that changing the infrastructure after the outage last weekend, something went wrong and we have issues with m3u uploads.

Please be patient, we are working on it.
Do not delete anything if you want to keep it!
(01-26-2019, 12:43 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: It seems that changing the infrastructure after the outage last weekend, something went wrong and we have issues with m3u uploads.

Please be patient, we are working on it.
Do not delete anything if you want to keep it!

Any idea when this will be fixed? Trying to add a new provider and I'm not able to at all.
I hope it will be solved this week.
(01-31-2019, 10:19 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: I hope it will be solved this week.

When is this being fixed?
Any update on this? Service is unusable for me.
Sorry, we have no ETA.
We are working on it.
We have reorganized and restructured the whole system.
We have 18 servers instead of 6 now.
We have massive coding and configuring to do.
It is not a 5 minute fix.

Please be patient.
Its been a month for me that I cannot use the service and I am sure I am not the only one. I'd say I am being patient. I've paid for something I can't use.
Please read the Terms of Use you agreed to when registering on the site.
We use technology and not magic.
Technology can break.

Quote:7.1.1
You understand and agree to the fact that 3D Magic offers a service based on technology of today's standards and thus it may experience issues or even break time to time, making the service or parts of it temporarily unavailable.

3D Magic will do everything in its power to eliminate those problems as fast as possible and to restore the service in its entirety.

3D Magic is not responsible for any damage caused by such outages and is not obliged to offer any compensation.

Also uploading an m3u works.
I can upload m3u files with 25000 rows just fine.
If your m3u file has 50k VOD movies in it with 10 year old complete series which you will never watch, is actually your problem, to be honest.
Your service imported my 40k+ line m3u before your outage. Ever since then it has not worked. I would think you would work on a fix and not tell customers it is their problem? I cannot manually update my m3u everyday, then re-upload. As you can imagine re-organizing channels takes hours each time. The Change remote M3U URL option is not working either. It does not update changes. So tell me what else I can do to make this work.
What don't you understand from the words "we", "are", "working", "on" and "it"?

In your place I would keep my mouth shut and wait patiently, because your account is already suspicious enough and you are dancing on sharp edges, because no matter what you told us, a private person doesn't need so much organizing when he has a website selling TV boxes.

My list is unchanged since 2 years.