Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last channel watched
It would be great that when you go into the app it remembers the last channel you watched and opens it, it would like real cable.
Ty
Perry
It actually does. At least on my Sony TV.
It just doesn't pick up the streaming, which we will fix.
ok im using the shield, so when i close out of program at night then go back into it the next morning, i get the beginning menu with groups and channels, i would like it when i click on the app it will by[pass the main menu and go right into watching the last channel you had on.

btw im really loving this app you have done an insane job!!

ty
perry
We will make sure that this works, because actually that was our intention.
And thank you for the nice words.
We love to hear it.
(01-26-2019, 01:09 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: We will make sure that this works, because actually that was our intention.
And thank you for the nice words.
We love to hear it.??

thats awesome!!!! are you kidding easy to compliment this, terrific im trying to get other of my cusitmers to switch to it, its the closet to real cable, one last question if i have an iptv that gives aboyt 4000 channels with 24/7 and vod, would this take it???
or would i have to pay for showing more channels??

thanl you
perry
Our highest package is 1000 channels, which is already too much for a private person.
Also I am not sure that the app can handle too many VOD movies.
If you have more than 10k lines in your file, it can be problematic.
We will try to find out if we can make the app handle them better, but very often the devices running the app can't handle the load.
For example Samsung TVs can't for sure.

I personally find VOD in m3u files absolutely unnecessary and barbaric actually.
There are much more elegant solutions for that.

But anyway, you can always try.
(01-29-2019, 12:04 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Our highest package is 1000 channels, which is already too much for a private person.
Also I am not sure that the app can handle too many VOD movies.
If you have more than 10k lines in your file, it can be problematic.
We will try to find out if we can make the app handle them better, but very often the devices running the app can't handle the load.
For example Samsung TVs can't for sure.

I personally find VOD in m3u files absolutely unnecessary and barbaric actually.
There are much more elegant solutions for that.

But anyway, you can always try.

ok great another question, if i add another m3u link, can i have one on one tv and another on another tv?? with the app???
No.
There is no option yet to choose m3u file in the app.
ok no problem ty