Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Version 0.9.20 is available on the Play Store
We have released a new version (0.9.20) of our app on the Play Store which fixes missing sound on AC3 encoded channels.
(11-30-2018, 01:51 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: We have released a new version (0.9.20) of our app on the Play Store which fixes missing sound on AC3 encoded channels.

This new app cannot be installed on my Nexus Player now. I was able to get it from the Play Store before and it works fine on my other Nexus Player box. Now it doesn't show up in Play Store and when I force it, it says incompatible. It installed and worked previously on this computer in the past.
So what is different now? Can I get the apk?
Due to the new audio codec fix the app disabled 40 something devices from the compatibility list.

We will try to get them back.

Please be a bit patient.

If you can't get it from the store, probably you can't sideload it either.
Ok, Thanks. Please post when the change is done and I will try it again. For now I will just use Perfect Player with the iptv-epg playlist and EPG.
Ok. Do not add the EPG link to Perfect Player, otherwise it will mess up the channels.
Add only the M3U file!
Perfect Player seems to work fine using 3 M3U's and one EPG all coming from iptv-epg. Guide displays correctly.
I kind of like PP because it also supports VOD. You really have to use iptv-epg with any IPTV player because there are too many unwanted channels to have to jump through.
You can setup your customized playlists then use an IPTV player to play them. You should be promoting that, works great.

Have you fixed the compatibility issue with Google?
Yes, look at the stuck topics.
Ok, thanks. It's available again.