Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Version 0.9.10 is available on the Play Store
Information 
A new version (0.9.10) of our AndroidTV app is released on the Play Store.

You can use the left/right arrow on your remote to switch channels during playback and we fixed the problem with the screensaver turning on during playback.

Please update the app on your device as soon as possible!
(10-08-2018, 10:17 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: A new version (0.9.10) of our AndroidTV app is released on the Play Store.

You can use the left/right arrow on your remote to switch channels during playback and we fixed the problem with the screensaver turning on during playback.

Please update the app on your device as soon as possible!

This app is moving right along - Nice!

Three things i've noticed:

#1 - I know you cannot get advanced EPG data from the main screen but i had no idea you could while a channel is playing. Even for channels that aren't currently playing. Sweet! It also looks like you can set an "Advanced Timer" Is this right?? Future Recording Feature??

#2 - your app seems to have trouble opening some HD feeds. For example - i have Discovery, HGTV and Space in both SD and HD feeds. The SD feed opens quickly but the HD feed does not open. Could this be related to your program listing both channels the same instead of say, HGTV and HGTV HD?

#3 - While a channel is playing, i loose the ability to bring up the categories/channels menu (long press) and EPG/Advanced EPG Menu (quick press) if i change the channel through the long press menu. Backing out to the main screen and opening the channel again restores the functionality. (Nvidia Shield with both the remote and controller)

EDIT: Now this seems fine so i will monitor this and maybe the Dev could check this also.

EDIT#2: Set an advanced timer and the program closed down. So not sure if this is a program shut down timer or a recording feature not ready yet that caused the program to crash.
I will record a video explaining the features of the app soon.

The timer is a "reminder". It will make the app switching to the marked future show automatically.
So if you see a future show on a different channel than that what you are watching now and you want to watch that show but you don't want to look at the time every minute, you set the reminder and the app will switch there, so you don't forget.
It doesn't work yet across multiple m3u files though!
It shouldn't shut the app down. Please write a bug report in the bug report forum. Also try to describe what you did before the crash happened.

Recording will be added later. We still have to figure out how that works Big Grin  

Can you play the HD channels on other apps, like KODI?
We tested the app on Nvidia Shield and we had no issues with HD channels.

#3 we will test
Please write a separate report into the bug report forum.
Yes, those HD channels played fine in IPTV Extreme.