Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 US Channels
...Another CW variant and a Fox channel.

CW57 Philly - https://www.tvpassport.com/tv-listings/s...ia-pa/1647

FOX Q13 - https://www.tvpassport.com/tv-listings/s...oma-wa/189

Thanks!
Does somebody really watch these channels?
Because as I said many times, we won't add channels to the list, just to complete empty spaces in an unnecessary long channel list that nobody watches.

I can't imagine that you as a private person watch the same channels in local versions from different sates.
(09-23-2018, 11:55 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Does somebody really watch these channels?
Because as I said many times, we won't add channels to the list, just to complete empty spaces in an unnecessary long channel list that nobody watches.

I can't imagine that you as a private person watch the same channels in local versions from different sates.

I have 2 different subs and watch a variety of channels and programming from both. And yes, i do occasionally watch these channels. With my IPTV program, i can quickly glance at what is currently playing on 15 channels at a time and make my viewing decision there. It's certainly not a deal breaker if you do not wish to add these channels but it does improve the experience if the current programming is shown. Also, the more complete your service is, the greater chance you have in drawing customers away from the competition such as Xtream Editor. Your call Boss!
Added.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem adding these channels, but the USA list is already too long and it gets harder and harder to scroll through and find what you are looking for.

People who are from outside and are just looking for a few bigger US channels will get lost guaranteed.

But okay.

As long as nobody complains...
Thank You!
I second bigfan's thoughts. I stopped my Xtream subscription and just bought an annual sub here due to your great site/service, support, and willingness to add channels by request! :-)