Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nvidia shield all over 1000 channels loading but....
Allot of channels are freezing.
Awesome job love how even over 1000 channels load quickly!
Thanks
Perry
If channels are freezing, it's most probably your iptv provider or network connectivity.

There are some issues with codecs, which are handled by standard libraries and we can not do much about them, but we will try.

Until then it would be a big help if we knew which channels on your account you mean, so we can test them.
(09-21-2018, 01:24 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: If channels are freezing, it's most probably your iptv provider or network connectivity.

There are some issues with codecs, which are handled by standard libraries and we can not do much about them, but we will try.

Until then it would be a big help if we knew which channels on your account you mean, so we can test them.

sure i will go through it, and check, when i went to the iptv provider app(iptv smarters pro) no freezing.
btw the one way i fixed the freezing is go to the next channel then back. and it unfroze.

is there anyway to go back to previous channel??
or go to the next channel??

ty
perry
What do you mean by going back to previous channel?
Use the arrow keys and the OK button for navigation between channels.
(09-21-2018, 03:51 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: What do you mean by going back to previous channel?
Use the arrow keys and the OK button for navigation between channels.
yes thats fine i can do that i was thinking about, like an example if i am watching espn then i change to mlb network can i quick go back to espn without scrolling to channels?
ty
perry
No, you can't do that yet, but we will add that feature soon.
(09-21-2018, 01:04 PM)banditelvis721 Wrote: Allot of channels are freezing.
Awesome job love how even over 1000 channels load quickly!
Thanks
Perry

Hi,

How did you manage to load the channels on the app in the Nvidia Shield? I have downloaded the app, entered my key but no channel is loaded and the blue circle is twisting in the centre.

Thanks.
(11-10-2018, 01:18 PM)Gurufrendix Wrote: Hi,

How did you manage to load the channels on the app in the Nvidia Shield? I have downloaded the app, entered my key but no channel is loaded and the blue circle is twisting in the centre.

Thanks.

Disable Xtrm.es until tomorrow.
It will be fixed after the server update.

Read this:
http://forum.iptv-epg.com/showthread.php?tid=1191
Thank you.

Channel |ES| XTRM HD was causing the problem.