Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashes on FireTV
Thanks. I’m trying to use it in AFTV 3 but crashes barely 10 secs after loading it.

also and for some reason doesn’t create a link to launch it, I had to launch it from the config area of AFTV
I tried using the EPiG app on my Fire TV (pendant model) and I get the same problem with the app crashing only a few seconds after launching it.
I was too fast telling it works on FireTV.
Unfortunately it doesn't.
Or not on all FireTV devices.

We will fix it.
(09-11-2018, 12:14 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: I was too fast telling it works on FireTV.
Unfortunately it doesn't.
Or not on all FireTV devices.

We will fix it.

Hi, once you have the app fixed for fire TV, will the app be available to download from the Amazon App Store? Or some other way?
We will try to upload it to Amazon Appstore, yes.
It will take time though.
(09-12-2018, 09:56 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: We will try to upload it to Amazon Appstore, yes.
It will take time though.

Hello, if it will take some time to make your app available on the Amazon Appstore, can you make the Fire TV EPiG app available on your website so we can sideload it?
Cheees
(09-23-2018, 01:52 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello, if it will take some time to make your app available on the Amazon Appstore, can you make the Fire TV EPiG app available on your website so we can sideload it?
Cheees

If we have the right app, which works on the FireTV, then yes, you will be able to download it on your profile.