Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel Italian Sky Sport Request
Hi, I'm Italian.
Please replace the old tvg-id of sky calcio the old sky calcio channels have been renamed in Sky Sport the new tvg-id are the following 

For Sky Calcio 1 tvg-id is 
SkySport251.it

Sky Calcio 2
SkySport252.it

Sky Calcio 3
SkySport253.it

Sky Calcio 4
SkySport254.it

Sky Calcio 5
SkySport255.it

Sky Calcio 6
SkySport256.it

Sky Calcio 7
SkySport257.it

Sky Calcio 8
SkySport258.it

Sky Calcio 9
SkySport259.it

Please solve this problem and add the new tvg-id, change them because they continue to give wrong epg.
Thank, Regards
It doesn't matter what tvg-id you use, because the new sky sport channels are empty as well.
Did you look at the official sky website once?
http://guidatv.sky.it/guidatv/grid.html?...port&day=0

Nada, niente, nichts, nothing.

I deleted all the calcio channels from the list.

When sky actually provides EPG for those channels, then I will add them back.
(09-07-2018, 09:33 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: It doesn't matter what tvg-id you use, because the new sky sport channels are empty as well.
Did you look at the official sky website once?
http://guidatv.sky.it/guidatv/grid.html?...port&day=0

Nada, niente, nichts, nothing.

I deleted all the calcio channels from the list.

When sky actually provides EPG for those channels, then I will add them back.

Ok, sorry

For the next round of the serie a to surely for the next round of serie a put the EPG on each channel but I do not understand why if I can quote another site siptv.eu use these tvg-id and I have the correct EPG that I saw last week with the series a

I can link it ??
What you saw on siptv doesn't matter.

Just because they also have tvg-ids, doesn't mean that those tvg-ids are universal and everybody can get EPG magically by adding those tvg-ids.
It doesn't work like this.

I don't know what they have, but the official Sky source doesn't have EPG for those channels, so it is pretty unlikely that they have it.
(09-08-2018, 08:53 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: What you saw on siptv doesn't matter.

Just because they also have tvg-ids, doesn't mean that those tvg-ids are universal and everybody can get EPG magically by adding those tvg-ids.
It doesn't work like this.

I don't know what they have, but the official Sky source doesn't have EPG for those channels, so it is pretty unlikely that they have it.
currently has no epg but last weekend there was the EPG with the serie a matches to the right. your tvg-id say "Prossimamente Wimbledon" I hope it will change them for the next round of serie a.
Hello 
As you can see from the photos today and tomorrow there is the series a, on the site have uploaded EPG its sky sport channels that require. now that there's the EPG on almost all the new sky sport channels you could put the new tvg-ids I've asked you several times.

Thanks.

[Image: 2hx4prn.jpg]

This is EPG of today

[Image: 2itli01.jpg]
finally you added,them work

Thanks
Regards
You are welcome :-)