Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new channels list of Sky Italy
Some months ago, Sky Italy changed the naming and added new channels to their offer.
For example there are new channels like Sky Sport Uno, Sky Sport Football etc.

Here you can see the EPG grid: http://guidatv.sky.it/guidatv/grid.html

Is it possibile to upgrade the existing EPG with these new informations?
Thanks
Please read the Channel Request Forum Rules!

Also part of those rules is to look at the channel list https://www.iptv-epg.com/available-channels before you ask for a channel.
(09-03-2018, 01:16 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Please read the Channel Request Forum Rules!

Also part of those rules is to look at the channel list https://www.iptv-epg.com/available-channels before you ask for a channel.

I'm sorry, you are totally right. 
But I found the real issue: My provider already updated all the channel naming, but there is no way I can replace the old ones in IPTV-EPG.

Tried to force sync, but I still see "Sky Sport 1" etc. etc. 
If I download the original M3U file, I can see the new naming/order correctly.
Surely you can change the channel names.
There is an m3u editor on the website. Just click the channel name in the editor and write what you want.

The wrong channel names are in your m3u file, not on our website.
(09-04-2018, 10:33 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Surely you can change the channel names.
There is an m3u editor on the website. Just click the channel name in the editor and write what you want.

The wrong channel names are in your m3u file, not on our website.

Yep, but what if the new ones in the M3U8 are correct (like in this case) ?
Remember, they went from Sky Calcio 1 to Sky Calcio Uno (for example).

You should add a function to do a manual override, by group also!
No.

I have the feeling you actually don't understand what this site is about and what it does.

Change your channel names in the editor manually.

There isn't and never will be a feature which you are talking about, because it doesn't make sense.
(09-04-2018, 04:10 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: No.

I have the feeling you actually don't understand what this site is about and what it does.

Change your channel names in the editor manually.

There isn't and never will be a feature which you are talking about, because it doesn't make sense.

Ok so basically I have to reimport all the channels back, or change them manually one by one. Not very smart, but thank you anyway.
How many Sky channels are there which have changed names? Ten? Maximally! If at all.
You can't change the name of 10 channels manually?
Changing a "1" to "uno"? Really hard work!

You do like you would have to rewrite hundreds of channels.
(09-04-2018, 05:39 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: How many Sky channels are there which have changed names? Ten? Maximally! If at all.
You can't change the name of 10 channels manually?
Changing a "1" to "uno"? Really hard work!

You do like you would have to rewrite hundreds of channels.

They changed the order too and what before was Sky Sport 3, now is Sky Football. Also, some channels now are entirely different than before. I'm sorry if I don't have time to check one by one and honestly I was just suggesting a feature. I see that after all, a lot of what I've suggested, you ended up adding it to the platform.

So maybe I'm not that stupid and since I pay for this service, next time you may sound a little less an assh*le.

Thank you and have a nice day.
What does the order on Sky or even in your original m3u have to do with our site?

You know that you can drag and drop the channels and groups in any order you want on our site, right?
You can also order them by name or tvg-id alphabetically or you can order them by channel numbers.

So why should I or even you care, what order the channels have in your original m3u file or on the Sky website?

First learn what you can do with the site, before you ask for things.

And I won't entitle you in every matter just because you paid. Your parents already did that.

I don't care what you are used to on the internet. Here you need to come to the forums prepared, otherwise you will hear the truth.

And "I have no time for..." doesn't count here.
I also don't have time for BS.

You want to be able to edit your list, you can do it with the tools you have.
If you don't have time for it, then you don't.
That simple.
Not bitching around when I explain to you what you can do, even if it's obvious and also written on the website a dozen times.

And yes, I am an asshole. Get used to it.

And actually I talked to you normally, when you started to be condescending by telling me what smart is and what not and that'S one of the things I can't stand.
So you brought this upon yourself. Don't start complaining and coming with paying customer.