Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App code issues
When I try and input my the app code do I include the spaces?  If I do it leaves off the number on the end if I don't it doesn't take the number.  Is this the issue with the 2016 TV's?
(08-11-2018, 02:34 PM)[email protected] Wrote: When I try and input my the app code do I include the spaces?  If I do it leaves off the number on the end if I don't it doesn't take the number.  Is this the issue with the 2016 TV's?

You add the code without the spaces of course!
The spaces are there on the website for easier reading.
(08-11-2018, 02:34 PM)[email protected] Wrote: When I try and input my the app code do I include the spaces?  If I do it leaves off the number on the end if I don't it doesn't take the number.  Is this the issue with the 2016 TV's?

Download the file from your profile page in your account and try again.
(08-12-2018, 02:40 PM)Epg Admin Wrote:

Download the file from your profile page in your account and try again.

The app installs fine but when I input my code (with no spaces) I get an error that the code needs to be 12 digits long but the one supplied to my account is only 11 digits long.  I even added another 0 on to the end and still no go.  Is this an issue with my account or the app?
try adding the zero to the beginning...
(08-12-2018, 07:30 PM)Blackbear199 Wrote: try adding the zero to the beginning...

I tried adding one at the beginning and then just adding a space at the end.  Neither worked when I select enter, it doesn't give an error or anything.  Thanks for the help tho!
Ok it's our mistake.
We thought everybody has 12 digit codes.
That's when you fix things on Sunday without the lead programmer.

We will fix it on monday (tomorrow) and upload a new version.
(08-12-2018, 08:25 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Ok it's our mistake.
We thought everybody has 12 digit codes.
That's when you fix things on Sunday without the lead programmer.

We will fix it on monday (tomorrow) and upload a new version.

Lol no worries, thank you!  Looking forward to testing it out!
Should be fixed now.
Please download the app from your profile page and install it.