Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync functionality frequency and the results
Hi,

I am using m3u  that contains channels that need epg and vod channels that are updated daily. In kodi though i import your m3u and not providers as it needs to be in sync with your xml. Provider updates m3u with new vod entries that do not need epg but i need them to remain in m3u list and i can setup automatic m3u download from your site by using wget and place in kodi directory automatically.
Questions:
1) How often does m3u list sync/update on your side and how to do it automatically?
2) Does it remove new entries when sync is performed?

Thank you.
Please read our FAQ!

m3u files are synced with linked provider once a day automatically or you can click the sync button for manual sync.
We do not remove channels automatically.
We list new channels for you to decide if you want to keep or not.
(08-08-2018, 01:17 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Please read our FAQ!

m3u files are synced with linked provider once a day automatically or you can click the sync button for manual sync.
We do not remove channels automatically.
We list new channels for you to decide if you want to keep or not.
Thank you for reply! Your faq needs some work as it takes way to long to read it all either group questions by category or list headings at the top.
Do you list channels in some special group or the same as in m3u supplied by iptv provider, i tried searching your faq but couldn't find this info.
The groups are taken from your imported m3u file. We do not create groups.
You can create additional groups in the editor.