Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOD functionality
Honestly, I'm not sure if i am saying what i want correctly. But you are correct that i am talking about the VOD titles that IPTV providers include in their playlists. 

Yes, there are many. My dilemma: 
I don't have Kodi. I use Live Channels on Android TV. And I import my IPTV playlist through the TVirl app for Android TV. 
My m3u playlist does not have EPG data, so I use your EPG service to add the EPG data (also by inputting the URL you provide into TVirl)
This works beautifully for my live TV channels. However, the VOD movie titles that my IPTV provider gives access to also don't have EPG data. Therefore, in the UI of Live Channel, the name of the movie comes up truncated (and in very small print) in the space where the channel number should. And in the listings section it says only "No information available"
I'm really just looking for a way to get the title of each movie (and possibly the poster) to populate in the section where the programme data shows up for every channel. I can't read the movie title (or even see it in it's entirety) when it only shows up where the channel number usually is.
If there were a way to have the movie title show up as the "programme title" in the EPG for that channel it  would make things so much more wonderful. 
I only have about 100 titles in my IPTV list. I'm happy to add them in myself. Its just that I am not able to edit your .xml file.

Messages In This Thread
VOD functionality - by duraleigh - 05-27-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: VOD functionality - by Epg Admin - 05-27-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: VOD functionality - by duraleigh - 05-29-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: VOD functionality - by Epg Admin - 05-29-2017, 09:09 AM
RE: VOD functionality - by duraleigh - 05-29-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: VOD functionality - by Epg Admin - 05-29-2017, 03:22 PM