Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outdoor Cooking
Hi,

Please add the following channels (all USA channels):
Thank you!
Are you sure that this is the best time to ask for these channels?
I am pretty sure that we have those channels.

You probably didn't recognize that we have issues with our channel list.
Until that is solved, I will assume that either you didn't look carefully enough or that they are not there due to the actual problems.

Also please read the forum rules before you ask for channels.
(07-06-2019, 01:12 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: Are you sure that this is the best time to ask for these channels?
I am pretty sure that we have those channels.

You probably didn't recognize that we have issues with our channel list.
Until that is solved, I will assume that either you didn't look carefully enough or that they are not there due to the actual problems.

Also please read the forum rules before you ask for channels.

I did read the forum rules before asking - rather thoroughly actually. And I searched every channel in the channel list and m3u editor, and no result came up for the channels I asked for. 2 additional channels I planned to ask for, I actually did find - just under different names I wasn't expecting.

Since I found some channels I was looking for,I didn't realize there was something wrong with the channel list, I thought any issue was resolved since we got told we had to put our EPG's and M3U's back together ourselves.

Plus, several of these channels were missing when I first signed up with you - not just yesterday.
Please check the channel list again and edit your list.
I am sure for example that we covered all golf channels.

From the forum rules:
Quote:2. Look for the channel on the channel list at the top of the website!

If you look i.e. for "H2", also check "History 2" and "History Channel 2"

I don't want to be an asshole.
I just want you to learn to be more efficient in the future.

Attached Files Image(s)

I've removed two channels that I just found, which previously I was unable to find. Perhaps those two were missing during the issues iptv-epg had recently.

Again... for what it's worth, When I signed up with you in the beginning of the week that was one of the channels I didn't see. Then when I posted my request I also didn't see it. I made sure to do my part, read the rules, and search hard for the channel... and when it still didn't come up, but I DID find others... how would I know there was a problem?

I'm also not trying to be an asshole. Just frustrating as there wasn't much of a sign to me that there was some kind of problem. I've adjusted my request list to accomodate what I found. Including Adult Swim now (a 3rd removal)

OK - I have gone back through my channel list and removed channels that I found. The channels still in my original post are what I cannot find anywhere I'm supposed to look.

I'm surprised I don't see ABC News, and as far as Golf - while NBC and Golf Channel did merge a while back, it seems that "Golf Channel on NBC" is a separate channel still, but with personalities and anchors FROM Golf channel. 

Like I said... I researched before I asked. lol. If NBC Golf can't be done, that's fine. But I'd love for the others to be included if you can Smile

Thank you for your patience and for bearing with me.
Golf channel is under GolfChannel.us
(07-06-2019, 07:00 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Golf channel is under GolfChannel.us

Right - Like I said - it appears NBC Golf may still be a different channel than Golf Channel, but I suspect the EPG for it may be hard to find. Most of the programming is probably the same as Golf Channel anyway
Golf channel IS nbc.
There is even a friggen nbc logo next to it in the channel list.

Please use google before you are assuming things without any base.
(07-06-2019, 07:32 PM)Epg Admin Wrote: Golf channel IS nbc.
There is even a friggen nbc logo next to it in the channel list.

Please use google before you are assuming things without any base.

I DID research, as I said. I also said right from the beginning that I was unsure if Golf Channel and NBC Golf were actually the same thing or not, as it was unclear from what I found. It seemed like they MIGHT still actually be different channels, DESPITE the fact that NBC owns it. Yes, obviously I see the logo there.

But I also read THIS - which led to me being unsure as the wording was not 100% clear, and led me to believe they MIGHT be separate channels. 

https://imgur.com/undefined
[Image: undefined]

But again... I DID say... if it turns out I'm wrong, then no harm no foul just leave it out.

Can we please add the other channels? So I was wrong about Golf Channel - I thought I might be but that it was still worth asking. I'm sure that the others that are still in my request ARE actually missing. I have searched frigging ALL of them, in the m3u editor, the channel list, and the internet to make sure they aren't called something else now.
I will add the channels, don't worry.