Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New m3u editor is coming to iptv-epg.com
Brick 
We are developing a feature, which will allow us to offer a complete solution for you being able to use our service without the hassle of switching between two websites or having to edit your m3u file manually in regard of adding tvg-ids to it.

We will try to make the m3u recognition and editing completely automatic.

The new feature will be available in about two weeks if everything goes right and this is something we have planned since the beginning.

We don't want to compete with xtream-editor nor do we want to replace their services and if you use xtream-editor, you will be able to keep using it.
We just want that our service is as easy to use as possible and doesn't require our users to sign up on another website.
(06-11-2017, 10:48 AM)Epg Admin Wrote: We are developing a feature, which will allow us to offer a complete solution for you being able to use our service without the hassle of switching between two websites or having to edit your m3u file manually in regard of adding tvg-ids to it.

We will try to make the m3u recognition and editing completely automatic.

The new feature will be available in about two weeks if everything goes right and this is something we have planned since the beginning.

We don't want to compete with xtream-editor nor do we want to replace their services and if you use xtream-editor, you will be able to keep using it.
We just want that our service is as easy to use as possible and doesn't require our users to sign up on another website.

great news

they have just added support for picons, but it uses their epg-id.

any plans on adding picons that can be linked using your EPG ids?
Yes, of course.

We always wanted to add channel logos to the xml and I am already working on it since a few weeks, but it goes very slow.

I will try to speed it up a bit.

Actually you can already try it for some US channels and some german channels.

Just set the option to load channel logos from xml file instead of m3u file.
At least in KODI there is an option for that.
I don't know about other softwares.

The urls for the picons were already there since the beginning, there were just no images yet.
Hi,

+1 for picons
Services like SS IPTV on LG/SAMSUNG/SONY/ PHILIPS i dont believe allow external XML, so will require m3u file to have the static url.
please ensure this is an option also.

i know there is A LOT of work going on back end... as a customer of both sites i just find it very frustrating that xtream-editor admin decides to just stop all service with you, without having an alternative platform in place, leaving users frustrated. I am not a big fan of his sudden decision to just cancel service with you without caring for his customers.

Anyway. i plan to stick around with iptv-epg, you guys have been good at responding to emails and polite and helped me when i needed help.

I really hope u will have something up and running within 2 weeks. and not leaving your users lost Sad
please consider the following during implementation
epg_id suggestion
automatically add picons once epg_id is selected
If uploaded m3u file already contain epg_id from iptv_epg then automatically add the picons. avoid us having to select for each channel.
ability to create groups for m3u.
deep Integration with the best free App for tv platform: SS IPTV
and ofcourse option to delete/add/rename/disable channels and groups.

Smile
The first step is being able to add tvg-ids to m3u files as easy as possible.

If that's done, we will try to expand the service with your suggestions, but these things will take time, so please don't expect them happening all at once.
Also, individual tvg-shift would be great.....
If we have the m3u editor, that won't be a problem anymore.
The m3u editor will be released early next week.
I hope it will be finished monday or tuesday.

I am already using it and it works fine, but It still needs some polish.

It detected 3000 channels right out of 5000.
The rest was actually wrongly named channels, put into wrong countries or VOD movies.

So we are happy with the result.

You will not have to do anything manually from now on.

But you can of course, if you want.
Attila, you excel in the pursuit of perfection..... Thank you very much for all you do !!
I am always trying to do my best.

Thank you!