Please read the Status Report Forum!

Use our own app called EPiG to get full EPG without needing an XML! You find it in your profile!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Channel Requests
Hi

Thank you for adding the previously requested channels. I understand that the following channels are in a country where they speak a particular language but with IPTV it means people from around the world can watch it. I know that doesn't mean that I should request EPG in say Chinese for example but the channel is an English language channel so all I was requesting for was EPG descriptions in English. It was a request...if you are unable to provide it, then no worries.

ID was converted to Discovery Jeet but it may have now been converted back as I have ID and it is broadcasted in India (as it has airtel logo). I will check if Discovery Jeet epg matches and report back.

I know sometimes you may have customers requesting the impossible but some of us do check before posting and sometimes are only requesting if you could provide something. I do not think there is anything wrong in that.

Sweden
BBC Brit
- Currently it's in Swedish as BBCBritNordic.se (Programme titles are in English but description is in Swedish)

Netherlands
Discovery Showcase
- Currently it's in Dutch as DiscoveryShowcase.nl (Programme titles are in English but description is in Dutch)

Russian Federation
English Club TV
- Currently it's in Russian as EnglishClub.ru (Programme titles are in English but description is in Russian)
- The channel I have is broadcasted in United Arab Emirates

Could you also add the following

India
Investigation Discovery/ID
http://www.indigital.co.in/TVGuide.aspx

Manoranjan TV
http://www.indigital.co.in/TVGuide.aspx
- Not the same as "Manoranjan Movies"

Messages In This Thread
Channel Requests - by moe2019 - 03-12-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Channel Requests - by Epg Admin - 03-13-2020, 11:15 AM